9/2/07

miya's school bags

i got a phone call friday afternoon, asking if miya would like to come to school starting next week. we were originally thinking she will go in january. but there was a sudden opening and we decided to give it a try. so yesterday i was frantically going through my fabric stash trying to figure out what she might need. i came up with this:



bag #1 for all her cremes [ sunscreen, arnica & calendula creme]



bag #2 for extra diapers, wipes



bag #3 for extra clothing


i am so nervous. she is just getting to be 2 years young, and there she goes to school!!!
there are more photos on my flickr

1 comment:

Siena said...

These bags are adorable! I have a girl the same age, and should make her some bags too. But I haven`t dared to touch my new sewing machine yet...
PS: I just discovered your blog - it`s beautiful!