8/24/08

monterey

pattern: own design
yarn:trekking xxl
needles: us 0

last week i went to monterey for work. hearing what a beautiful place it is, i took my family along and extended the stay for a couple days. we took the car ,which meant a 5 1/2 hour drive. plenty of time for knitting. i decided on making a simple toe up sock, with a small braid on the sides, so i would not get bored. the yarn came from my stash.





monterey aquarium, california. what a amazing place. jellyfish! i was completely taken by these graceful creatures. just breathtaking.
sadly i had not enough time to see everything i wanted to, but i will for sure go back.

2 comments:

Lise said...

The socks look delicious and soft. I have yet to knit toe up, but think I'll try it soon.

CCC (Crazy Cooking Camper) said...

Your socks made me think of frosty winter days. They must be SO warm and comfy!